The RBL Institute is a senior executive think tank dedicated to building competencies and capabilities in the areas of strategic HR and leadership for top global companies. The goal of The RBL Institute is to advance HR and leadership development practices through participative education, joint research, and networking among senior HR executives.
Tremendous untapped value exists within the function of HR.
Even in leading global organizations, the concept of strategic HR is yet to be fully developed. In most companies, the HR function has not realized its full potential as a strategic business partner that can help the business more effectively execute its strategy and meet stakeholder needs and expectations.
Solving HR’s most demanding challenges requires a collaborative approach.
The RBL Group founded The RBL Institute in order to establish a rich global network of HR leaders with the experience and knowledge to advance the profession and build world-class HR organizations. Members are carefully selected to ensure best practice exchange is mutually beneficial. Senior HR professionals from member organizations gather four times a year to engage in 2-day think tank sessions facilitated by Dave Ulrich. Members leverage research and thought leadership and develop new ideas and approaches to tackle current challenges.
Membership in The RBL Institute gives HR professionals at all levels of your organization access to unique opportunities and invaluable content.
Senior HR Executives
- Participate in 4 think tank sessions annually
- Access to mini forum webinars on specific critical topics to share practical ideas, experiences, and best practices with other Institute members
- Access to playbooks that provide comprehensive training records from each of the think tank sessions
- Access to toolkits to facilitate training, development, and coaching on key ideas generated at think tank sessions
- Access to concise white papers highlighting best practices shared by Institute members during mini forum calls
Chief HR Officer
- Invitation to 2 CHRO summits for exclusive networking with Chief HR Officers from leading global companies
- Participation in a one-on-one annual partner call with Dave Ulrich to discuss key business issues, focus areas in HR, and how The RBL Institute can be a better thought partner in co-creating solutions
- Exclusive early access to research results, articles, and books on the latest trends in HR including pre-published author’s proofs of the newest research produced by the Institute
The Entire Organization
- Exclusive access to the secure online RBL Institute Library and its intellectual property including videos, playbooks, toolkits, white papers, and research articles on hot HR issues
- Discounts on programs including the HR Learning Partnership